Rossi ValerioDocente a contratto esterno
Settore scientifico disciplinare di riferimento
||Università degli Studi di ROMA "Tor Vergata"
Struttura di afferenza
Facoltà dipartimentale di Medicina
Orari di ricevimentoThursday 12AM-1PM
First Name: Valerio
Date of birth: 12 ottobre 1986;
• Tutoring in the Integrated Course of Cytology and Histology (2018/19) of the Bachelor Degree in Medical Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata
• Post Doc position (from 1 January 2016 to nowadays) to perform research activity, studying the preservation of oocytes pool after chemotherapy treatment, in the laboratory of Dr. Francesca Gioia Klinger, Phd, and Pofessor Massimo De Felici, Histology and Embryology, Department of Biomedicine and Prevention of University of Rome Tor Vergata.
• PhD student (from November 2012 to December 2015), PhD course in Biotechnology and Translational Medicine, in the laboratory of Professor Massimo De Felici, Histology, Department of Biomedicine and Prevention of University of Rome Tor Vergata.
• Intern during the master degree (from February 2011 to July 2012), research activity, studying the role of Transglutaminase 2 in the autophagic and apoptotic processes, in the laboratory of Professor Mauro Piacentini, Developmental biology, Department of Biology of University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Educational and training
• Course for “Access to the use of Service Animal Testing Facilities” (2015) (University of Rome Tor Vergata).
• PhD in Biotechnology and Translational Medicine - Molecular, Cellular biology and Reproduction (22/12/2015), Scientific thesis: “Cell death and DNA damage/repair pathways induced by chemotherapic agents in mouse oocytes of the ovarian reserve and strategies for fertility preservation” Tutors Dr. Francesca Gioia Klinger e Prof. Massimo De Felici (University of Rome Tor Vergata).
• Government qualification as Professional Biologist (2012)
• Master degree in cellular and molecular biology at the University of Rome Tor Vergata; Department of Biology (25/7/2012); vote 108/110. Thesis title: Transglutaminasi 2 ed autofagia: coinvolgimento nello smaltimento di aggregati proteici. From Prof. Mauro Piacentini laboratory.
• Bachelor degree in Biotecnology at the University of Rome Tor Vergata; Department of Biology (/10/2009); vote 98/110. From Prof. Mauro Piacentini laboratory.
• High school graduation from the Liceo Scientifico Tecnologico, Istituto Tecnico Stanislao Cannizzaro of Colleferro (Rome) June 2005; vote 90/100.
Participation in European and National research programs
• Project Eshre (2013-12018): Can tyrosine kinase inhibitors protect the ovary against chemotherapy-induced damage?
National and International conferences
• V. Rossi, A. Stefandottir, A. Merolla, M. Tuppi, F. Finke, V. Dötsch, R. A. Anderson, M. De Felici, N. Spears and F.G. Klinger.GSK3-β inhibition decreases cisplatin-induced oocyte death in vitro (Poster presentation and Chairman)
• Castillo LM, Buigues A, Pellegrini L, Rossi V, Klinger FG, Pellicer A, Herraiz S. LH gonadoprotection against ovarian damage induced by alkylating drugs in adult mouse ovaries. Eshre, Barcelona 2018 (Poster presentation)
• Rossi V, Tuppi M, De Felici M, Dötsch V, Klinger FG. TAp63a tetramerization and its involvement in oocyte apoptosis induced by chemotherapeutics. Giornata Giovani Ricercatori, University of Tor Vergata 2018 (Poster presentation)
• Marcozzi S, Rossi V, Lispi M, Longobardi S, Fabbri R, De Felici M and Klinger FG. Cisplatin induces senescence in mouse ovarian somatic cells in vitro. ISFP, Wien 2017 (Poster presentation)
• Rossi V.“ Glycogen synthase kinase 3 (GSK3) inhibition decreases cisplatin-induced oocyte death in vitro” Eshre, Geneve 2017, Speaker
• Rossi V “Steroidogenesis and LH in folliculogenesis” Preceptorship Merck, Roma 2017, Speaker
• Rossi V, Stefandottir V, Lopes F, Anderson RA, De Felici M, Spears N, Klinger FG. Nuove Molecole Implicate Nella Preservazione Ovarica. Giornata Giovani Ricercatori, University of Tor Vergata 2017, Speaker
• Klinger FG, Rossi V, Lispi M, Longobardi S, De Felici M. Development of a predictive in vitro assay for prevention of chemiotherapic effect on the oocytes of the ovarian reserve. Eshre, London 2012 (Poster presentation)
• Marcozzi S, Rossi V, Salustri A, De Felici M, Klinger FG. Programmed cell death in the human ovary. Minerva Ginecol. 2018 Jul 10.
• Tuppi M, Kehrloesser S, Coutandin D, Rossi V, Luh LM, Strubel A, Hoffmeister M, Schäfer B, De Oliveira T, Greten F, Knapp S, De Felici M, Behrends C, Klinger FG, Dötsch V. Oocyte DNA damage quality control requires consecutive interplay of CHK2 and CK1 to activate p63. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2018 Mar;25(3):261-269.
• Rossi V, Lispi M, Mattei M, Di Rella F Longobardi S, Salustri A, De Felici M, Klinger FG. 2015. LH prevents cisplatin induced cell death of ovarian reserve oocytes and preserves female fertility in the mouse. Cell Death Differ. 2017 Jan;24(1):72-82
• Klinger FG, Rossi V, De Felici M. Multifaceted programmed cell death in the mammalian fetal ovary. Int J Dev Biol. 2015;59(1-3):51-4
• Klinger FG, Rossi V, Lispi M, Longobardi S, De Felici M. Development of a predictive in vitro assay for prevention of chemiotherapic effect on the oocytes of the ovarian reserve. Human Rep